Select Warranty for
EG4® -LifePower4 Battery
Congratulations on your purchase! EG4 Electronics offers a 5-year Full Parts Replacement or Full Product Replacement Prorated Warranty from the date of battery (EG4-LifePower *2) purchase. Your warranty must be registered within the first year of purchase or provide proof of purchase from an EG4 authorized distributor to remain valid. If you choose not to register or cannot provide proof of purchase, your warranty may be invalidated. This limited warranty is for the original purchaser of the product and is one-time transferable only if the product remains installed in the original installation location. All parts exchanges, including BMS, are covered during the warranty period. If a full replacement warranty is needed, the warranty is prorated 1/5th per year after the first year at the current retail pricing. Replacement shipping charges may incur on a case-by-case basis. Outside of the continental US, replacement shipping charges may apply.
Product Exclusions: Product not purchased through an EG4 approved vendor is not covered under this warranty. A list of approved vendors can be found on our website. Reselling or removing the product from the original installation site will void the warranty.
Warranty Exclusions: EG4 Electronics has no obligation under this limited warranty for products subjected to the following conditions, including but not limited to:
- Damages incurred during installation/reinstallation or removal.
- Poor workmanship performed by an individual, installer, or a firm.
- Damages caused by mishandling the product or inappropriate environmental exposure.
- Damages caused by improper maintenance or operating outside the specified operating conditions.
- Tampering, altering, and/or disassembly of the product.
- Using the product in applications other than what the manufacturer intended.
- Lightning, fire, flood, earthquake, terrorism, riots, or acts of God.
- Any product with a serial number that has been altered, defaced, or removed.
- Any unauthorized firmware updates/upgrades/patches.
- Damages incurred from voltage or current spikes due to open-loop lithium battery communications.
EG4 product warranty is a limited warranty – EG4 limits its liability in the event of a product defect to repair or replacement in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. EG4 is not responsible for any additional or indirect damages that may arise from the malfunctioning of the product. These damages could be incidental or consequential, including without limitation, any liability for the loss of revenue, profits, or time. EG4 shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of life, including but not limited to bodily injury, illness, or death arising from the misuse or mishandling of the product, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Return Policy and Warranty Claims Procedure: Contact your original place of purchase.
1 10-year extended when paired with an EG4 18kPV-12LV inverter. 2 EG4-LifePower4 Covers: LifePower4 48V 100Ah, LifePower4 24V 200Ah, and LifePower4 12V 400Ah Batteries.